No action matched miscmounts

From: Lumpkin, Buddy
Subject: No action matched miscmounts
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:31:16 -0700

I added the following stanza to one of my cfagent include files to mount an NFS
share:

--------------------
miscmounts:

   maui::

      x0319t02:/u01/app/usr/shared                      /u01/app/usr/shared

mode=rw,bg

When I run this, all hosts give this error on the action miscmounts:

No action matched miscmounts
cfengine:maui::Undefined action miscmounts in sequence

Should I have compiled in support for this option or something?

--Buddy