Init script for Cfengine 2

From: Andrew Stribblehill
Subject: Init script for Cfengine 2
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:10:11 +0000

I have made an init script for Cfengine 2 and wanted to share it with
you. I'll add it to the Debian package of Cfengine 2 in the next few
days.

The ugly backgrounding seems to be necessary since the daemons use
adaptive locks rather than standard PID locks. However, if anyone finds
a nicer solution, that would be greatly appreciated.

--
HEBRIDES
SOUTHEASTERLY 4 INCREASING 6 OR 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER. RAIN AT