Re: Log rotation question

From: Kirk Bauer
Subject: Re: Log rotation question
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:20:44 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Allen Bettilyon wrote:

>      disable:
>             Sunday.IfElapsed86400::
>                     /var/log/httpd/access_log rotate=52 size=<1000
>
> That would run on Sunday and only if it hasn't ran for 86400 seconds (1 day)

This *looks* fine, but it doesn't seem to work (well, I tried the class
IfElapsed20 and it never seems to be defined).  I can't seem to find any
mention of this special class anywhere on Google...

--
 Kirk Bauer -- CmpE, Georgia Tech -- kirk@kaybee.org -- Avid Linux User
     http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org