Re: email output and file creation

From: Darren Dunham
Subject: Re: email output and file creation
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:57:07 -0800 (PST)

> > files:
> >         any::
> >          /tmp/testfile m=0644 o=root g=other action=$(dowork)
>
> fixall will only "fix" permissions and ownership, you will
> need to use action=touch or action=create.
>
> see the reference even if it might not be entirely clear there

Ahhh....

I latched onto the consecutive lines...

   If the fix directives are used then cfengine does not issue a
   warning, it simply fixes the value silently. Non-existent files are
   created by the touch command.

I thought it was still talking about the fix* actions.  I get it now.

Thanks for the help.
--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham@taos.com
Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company