Ask for help

From: kong guilan
Subject: Ask for help
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 00:59:19 +0000

Hello,Dear Sir,
I'm an engineer of Beijing Institute of System Engineering,and now i'm working with network security management.:-) I tried to install cfengine-2.0.7p3 on my linux platform,and before doing installation,i had installed BerkelyDB4.1 and openssl well.But when i configured cfengine,i encountered problem. I put configure.log and config.log in the attachment.Please give me some advice.
    Eager for your response.
    Best Regards!
    Guilan Kong

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn