PREFIX env set from cfservd

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: PREFIX env set from cfservd
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:01:43 -0500

I'm running cfservd on a RH9.0 linux box. I invoke cfrun from another
host (solaris 2.6 FWW). I enable a class on the cfrun command line

/usr/local/sbin/cfrun myhost.blah.com -- -Dbounceeth1

this... after doing many other things will run on the linux box
mentioned above:

        ifcontrol.bounceeth1::
                '/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifdown eth1'
                        ifelapsed=0
                '/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup eth1'
                        ifelapsed=0

The problem is that cfservd is setting the environment variable PREFIX
(to /usr/local/sbin). This breaks the crap out of ifup b/c its trying to
use PREFIX for CIDR (I think [10.20.20.1/${PREFIX}]).

Anyway, I've looked at the script, and yes I can hack things to make
them work, but is there a way to prevent cfservd from setting such a
common env var?