Feature request-- inverting subtractions in groups

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Feature request-- inverting subtractions in groups
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:19:58 -0500

The new ability to use classes:: in the classes: section really helps me a
lot, but I was thinking that a really helpful added feature would be the
ability to invert (!) classes in the expressions, like this:

do_automated_patching=          ( !production Hr02 -!Friday )

The parsing stuff frankly frightens me, so I gave up on writing my own patch.
(I think I can get it to work, but *I'd* be scared to run it, so I can't
expect anybody else to do so!)

Anyway, it's a thought.

--

Chip Seraphine