RPC Vulnerabilities

From: Kerissa Varma (K)
Subject: RPC Vulnerabilities
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:04:57 +0200

Hi there everyone

I’ve been trying to read up on RPC and cfengine – but the most I can find on the net is the fact that cfengine uses RPC. What I’d like to find out is what RPC services does cfengine use – so I can identify the vulnerabilities with these services, and see how we can counter-act them.

Any info, websites or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kerissa

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Telkom SA Limited
e-mail legal notice available at
http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF