Re: more cfagent during kickstart woes

From: Lars Damerow
Subject: Re: more cfagent during kickstart woes
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:44:10 -0700

Hi Erik,

We used to run cfengine after the first reboot, but the changes it made
required another reboot. For a small number of machines that's not a problem,
but I have over 2000 machines to kickstart--that reboot time really adds up. ;)

cfengine always runs like a champ outside of kickstart; I wonder what
difference between a kickstart boot and a regular boot gives it such trouble.

thanks,
lars

--
lars damerow
button pusher

"Right! Eighteen Brassmen of Shaolin Monastery!"