Re: Return codes

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: Return codes
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:44:15 -0500

I was looking at that one too, but I don't think that's it.  ESRCH is assigned
to errno in a function (GetLock(), I think) that just calls FatalError, which
always returns 1 (not the errno).

Mark clarified it off-list; cfagent apparently does *not* return 3s.  (A
coworker thought he was seeing 3s come back from cfagent, but he was
mistaken.)

--

Chip Seraphine
Unix Administrator