Re: cfexecd's still not terminating - 2.1.13/RH AS 2.1

From: Eric Sorenson
Subject: Re: cfexecd's still not terminating - 2.1.13/RH AS 2.1
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:28:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi David, thanks for collecting all this telemetry. This looks like
it might be locking badness, at least in part:

cfexecd: cfexecd: Couldn't get exec lock -- exists or too soon: IfElapsed 5,
ExpireAfter 10
Sleeping...
ReleaseCurrentLock(lock...cfd.cfd_2967)
ReleaseCurrentLock(lock...cfd.cfd_2967)
Unable to delete lock [lock...cfd.cfd_2967]: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching
key/data pair found
PutLock(last...cfd.cfd_2967)
Unable to delete lock [lock...cfd.cfd_2967]: Invalid argument
Segmentation fault

I don't normally use cfexecd in daemon mode, so I'm running one
now under gdb to see if I can repeat this, but my config has kicked
off several times from the Schedule and it's OK so far.

--

 - Eric Sorenson - Explosive Networking - http://eric.explosive.net -