make "action: processes" silent

From: Yves
Subject: make "action: processes" silent
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:29:25 +0900

I use the following code to define the class "nis_slave" dynamic.

processes:
                           "ypserv"   matches=>1  define=nis_slave
copy:
                        nis_slave::

On a nis client I get the following output:

cfengine:wfes02:Mon_Apr_11_12:37:40_2005: 0 processes matched ypserv (should be
>=1)

How can I prevent the output.
I already tried to use the option inform=false, but this doesn't work or do I
have to use ReturnsZero for this test.
I just wonder, because if I want a warning, then I would use "action=warn"

environment:
        cfengine v2.1.10

Yves

 Y99@gmx.de am 11.04.2005 12:35:49Uhr