Re: class not being defined

From: nathan r. hruby
Subject: Re: class not being defined
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:58:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Kelly Brown wrote:

The class SnmpdInstalled never gets defined but that file does exist. Any ideas? Am I only allowed to do the classes action in the cfagent.conf?

I think someone asked this a few weeks ago and the answer given was
something like:
        Classes defined in imported files, are only available within the
        context of other imported files, but not in the main cfagent.conf
        file because the parser does the main cfagent file first before
        any importations.

I assume this is why most people's cfagent.conf file simply imports only a
"main.cf" file which then does the work of importing more stuff and the
general global work.

HTH,

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby@uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free