No email output - cfengine-2.1.14 on RH-AS-2.1

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: No email output - cfengine-2.1.14 on RH-AS-2.1
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:45:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hi All,

I've got one config file (cfagent.conf) w/ the 'sysadm', 'EmailFrom', 'EmailMaxLines', and 'smtpserver' all defined. Yet I receive no email output.

I've done a 'cfagent -d2' and looked through the output. The var is being expanded/defined but that's about it. There's no attempt to contact the smtp server even thought I've got 'inform=true' defined in various areas of the conf file.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
         /\/elson

--
~~ ** ~~  If you didn't learn anything when you broke it the 1st ~~ ** ~~
                        time, then break it again.