Re: Questionnaire

From: Mark Burgess
Subject: Re: Questionnaire
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 22:02:57 +0200

I'm afraid the company that has offered to help with the questionnaire
does not think of HTML mail as a bug -- although I have told them that
this is a problem. I'm afraid we have to make do with it this time,
since it is built into their software, and beggars can't be choosers.

If you want an invitation sent again, then let me know.