Problem compiling from 2.1.14 on Solaris 8

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Problem compiling from 2.1.14 on Solaris 8
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:49:04 -0400

I'm unable to grab the package via pkg-get from blastwave.org and
the 2.1.13 version from sunfreeware core dumps when attempting
to run via cron, so I'm trying my hand at installing cfengine from
source and packaging it up for the 20 or so Solaris 8 servers I
manage.  I'm getting the follwoing error on my packaging machine
when trying to make:

/bin/bash ../ylwrap cfparse.y y.tab.c cfparse.c y.tab.h cfparse.h
y.output cfparse.output -- bison -y  -d
got /tmp/cfengine/cfengine-2\.1\.14/src/
/usr/ccs/bin/m4: bad option: -I
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `cfparse.c'
Current working directory /tmp/cfengine/cfengine-2.1.14/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /tmp/cfengine/cfengine-2.1.14/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul