Solaris cron audit problem

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Solaris cron audit problem
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:29:05 -0400

More fun...

I finally have 2.1.14 running for the most part.  When I set cfagent to
make an entry
to the crontab, I get this in my /var/cron/log:

!cron audit problem. job failed (x/x/x) for user root

After doing some googling, I've tracked it down to a combination of
Solaris, BMS (audit/security), and openssh.  Apparently my only
options are to turn off auditing or making crontab entries via
the console.  Neither of which are an option.  Any ideas?

Switching to linux is sounding better and better...
I'm not having these problems with those boxes...

Paul