building 2.1.18 on Mac OS 10.4.3

From: Veronica Siu-Suen Law
Subject: building 2.1.18 on Mac OS 10.4.3
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:15:31 -0800

Hi,

I ran into an issue with building CFengine 2.1.18 on Mac OS 10.4.3.
proto.c had issue with the variable, sockaddr_in6. It complained that it had no member.
So on line 66, I had to change it to sockaddr_in to make this work.

 I checked the sockaddr.c and found that there are couple exception clauses regarding the Darwin platform with sockadd_in6.  Does anyone know the reason?
Have anyone else ran into issue with building CFengine 2.1.18 on Mac OS 10.4.3?

Veronica Siu-Suen Law
System Analyst
AMTI/NASA Ames
Moffett Field, CA 94035