Re: Making a package just for my 30 or so solaris servers

From: PAUL WILLIAMSON
Subject: Re: Making a package just for my 30 or so solaris servers
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:38:10 -0500

<wiping egg off my face>

I stand corrected.  I was giving the configure a prefix of
/tmp/cfngeine
while spending the better part of today checking in /temp/cfengine
for the resulting files. <D'Oh!  Smack on the head>  In addition to
the wrong directory, cfengine was misspelled.  Crap!

Thanks for the helpful words of encouragement.

Ironically enough, the reason I'm building my own package is that
I can't get to bolthole, and the package at sunfreeware (2.1.13)
coredumps on every single one of my machines.

Paul