Re: closer to solving (common) authentication issues

From: paul beard
Subject: Re: closer to solving (common) authentication issues
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:42:12 -0800

On Feb 9, 2006, at 2:33 AM, Juri Rischel Jensen wrote:

As far as I remember from your previous posts, you didn't show any cfservd.conf files - do you have one...?

You need one, at least on the server, stating which clients or domains has access to what.

This is the one from my policyhost: I can see some refinements I need to make (I need to add in the classes [linux, freebsd] so the executables can be found. It's almost identical to the one on the client I am working on.

control:
  domain = ( waypath.com )
  cfrunCommand = ( "/usr/local/sbin/cfagent" )
  TrustKeysFrom = ( 192.168.10.0/24 )
  AllowUsers    = (root )
  DenyBadClocks = ( no )
any::

  IfElapsed = ( 1 )
  ExpireAfter = ( 15 )
  MaxConnections = ( 50 )
  MultipleConnections = ( true )

admit:
   # Grant access to all hosts in waypath.com.
   /var/cfengine        *.waypath.com
   /exports/files       *.waypath.com
   /usr/local/sbin/cfagent      *.waypath.com

--
Paul Beard
contact info: www.paulbeard.org/paulbeard.vcf

Are you trying to win an argument or solve a problem?