Cfengine in solaris-zones

From: Jan Dreyer
Subject: Cfengine in solaris-zones
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:04:59 +0100

Hi,

I set up some zones under solaris 10.
Some config for these are deployed by cfengine. The cfservd itself is
running in a zone. Now when trying to exec cfagent in the global zone, that
contains this cfservd-zone, 'cfagent -v' complains:
-- snipp --
Connect to cfservd-zone-host = 111.111.111.11 on port cfengine
cfengine:globalzonename: Couldn't open a socket
cfengine:globalzonename: Unable to establish connection with
cfservd-zone-host (failover)
-- snapp --

Is this a known behavior? I didn't find any comments about this on this
list, maybe someone would help me to see my failure? All other zones, global
or not, are doing fine.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings
Jan Dreyer