Re: Editfiles in inform mode

From: christian pearce
Subject: Re: Editfiles in inform mode
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:49:36 -0500

That is what I am trying to figure out.  Is the Inform setting suppose
to print out the messages that it is editing a file?  I would say yes.
 if not what else is it for?

I will try to deal with it later. As it is I won't be able to upgrade,
since I have a stack of issues with versions beyond 2.1.15.