help-cgicc

Compilation problems...

From: Evan Davey
Subject: Compilation problems...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:57:29 +1100

Howdy all... I'm another one who is new to the wonders of cgicc.  With a bit
of reading and some fumbling around I've managed to get it installed and
"almost" compiling C++ files using the library....  But i get the error
"undefined reference to 'gLogFile'" as shown below, when i attempt to link
any of my files using the cgicc libraries.  Does anybody know why this would
be?

Example input (compiling one of the examples i found in the documentation):

address@hidden cgi]$ make
g++ -g -Wall -o test test.o -lcgicc
/usr/local/lib/libcgicc.so: undefined reference to `gLogFile'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [test] Error 1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :-)

Regards

Evan Davey