help-cgicc

RE: Problem

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: RE: Problem
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:15:04 -0400

This seems like a link error- you need to include the cgicc library for linking:

$> g++ testcgi.cpp -lcgicc

should work for you, depending on where the library was installed.  If it doesn't, try

$> g++ testcgi.cpp -lcgicc -L/install_path

where /install_path is the directory where you installed the library
I'm having a problem getting cgicc programs to compile.
After installing the library succesfully, i tried comipling a simple program that only creates a new Cgicc instance, via
Cgicc cgi;
When trying to compile ($> g++ testcgi.cpp), i get an error message from gcc saying:

undefined reference to `cgicc::Cgicc::Cgicc(void)'

i did include the header file:

#include "cgicc/Cgicc.h"

so that is not the problem. I have no idea what that error mesage means.

Please help, i am fairly new to C++ in general, although I am very experienced in Java, and PHP.