help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Multiple instances of Cgicc causes problems?

From: Erik Finnman
Subject: [help-cgicc] Multiple instances of Cgicc causes problems?
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:01:31 +0200

Hi,
has anyone encountered problems when having multiple instances of the Cgicc
class? My idea was to retrieve some environment information from another
part of my program, but when instantiating Cgicc a second time things did
not work out well (got an iostream exception in this particular case)...

In my simple test program, it turns out that two instances of Cgicc in
main() yields an Internal Server Error 500 (or something similar). Is there
something wrong with my code, or is this perhaps a known limitation?

My platform is Visual C++ 6.0 and Apache 2.0.40 on W2k.

Thanks,
Erik Finnman