help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] How to log under W2K

From: Alexander J. Oss
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] How to log under W2K
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:33:44 -0400

If you take a look in CgiUtils.h, you'll see the line:

extern STDNS ofstream gLogFile;

If you look in the cgicc documentation under "cgicc File Members" for
definitions of LOG and LOGLN, it mentions that "The debugging log is a
user-specified ostream".

I suspect all you need to do is define gLogFile as a global ofstream
somewhere.  (Is that a documentation bug, when it says "ostream" rather than
"ofstream"?)