help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] string problems

From: Alexander J. Oss
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] string problems
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:29:20 -0500

Vitaliy--

I didn't see anything in FormEntry.cpp called MakeString(), although there's
the method FormEntry::makeString().  You call it "undocumented", which is
reasonable since it's a private method.  I would recommend you take a look
at that method, since the returned string does nothing out of the ordinary;
to build its return value, it creates a string with the default constructor
and then calls std::string::append() several times.

Might you have a buggy std::string implementation?