help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] other tools

From: Anthony Bouvier
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] other tools
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:19:09 -0500

I wrote an extension of Cgicc, called (*drum roll*) CgiccExtended, that
abstracts the interface a bit and makes Cgicc a little more Perl-minded
(having taken some ideas of usability from Lincoln Stein's CGI.pm).

You can find it here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cgiccextended
(Please, anyone on the list, feel free to give it a try.)

With documentation here:
http://anthony.bodhihouse.com/src/CgiccExtended-doc.html
(With changes coming soon, thanks to someone on this list.)

As far as other tools in replacement of Cgicc (and not in use -with-
Cgicc like mine), I've not found any I like.  When originally looking
for C++ libraries for CGI development, I ran across several but none
worked the way I wanted.  They were often too 'C' minded, they were not
licensed in an acceptable manner or just plain didn't work.

A search of Freshmeat should turn up several, if you're curious.