help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Re: cgicc: problems with upload test example

From: Duncan Shortland
Subject: [help-cgicc] Re: cgicc: problems with upload test example
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:29:04 +0100

Are there any known problems with the upload example supplied with the distribution pack for cgicc3.2.2?

I have managed to compile and link the cgicc dll and the three examples test, cookie and upload. The first two work fine and return to the browser information. Upload always returns 'No file was uploaded'.

I have compiled all under gnucc version 3.2.3 mingw special 20030504-1. The operating system being windows XP home.

The compile was part automatic and part by hand to overcome some linkage undefines. Nevertheless it eventually all linked and executed.

The browser is IE6 running under W2000.  The web server is my own.

Thanks in anticipation as I do not know what to do next.

Duncan Shortland