help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] Idea for addition to Cgicc class

From: Anthony Bouvier
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] Idea for addition to Cgicc class
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:07:01 -0400

I do like it. So much in fact that its already in CgiccExtended as of August of last year .. ; )

std::string operator[](std::string paramName)

Though I took the idea from MizCGI (and really from Perl's access of CGI elements via a hash with $cgi->Vars()).

I also implemented it as a method, since I don't really like to overload operators unless absolutely necessary:

cout << cgi.param("favoriteCheese")

Some of the other things I've done to simplify access form data in Cgicc can be seen here:

http://anthony.bodhihouse.com/src/CgiccExtended-doc.html

I really should work on CgiccExtended more, but I've been busy for a long time.