help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Fwd: fcgi-test.cpp

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: [help-cgicc] Fwd: fcgi-test.cpp
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:18:33 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

From: Igor <address@hidden>
Date: October 21, 2005 6:33:46 AM PDT
Subject: fcgi-test.cpp

Hello me,

      Could you provide a makefile to compile fcgi-test.cpp with
      FCgiIO.h, FCgiIO.cpp under win32 platform?

      All my attempts to compile this very example with VC7 have failed.

 It keeps telling me
  fast_cgi_attemtp error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall
cgicc::FCgiIO::FCgiIO(struct FCGX_Request &)" (address@hidden@@address@hidden@@@Z) referenced in function _main
  fast_cgi_attemtp error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall
cgicc::FCgiIO::~FCgiIO(void)" (address@hidden@@address@hidden) referenced in function _main

      I have all required libraries included in my projects and I can
      compile and run cgicc/fastcgi examples separately. The problem is - I can
      not get cgicc to work with Fast-CGI under win32. It works fine
      except the parameters are unavailable :-(

      It seems that this error relates to vftable or something... If I
      knew what it is I would have fixed it.

   - I have both cgicc lib and fastcgi lib in my project, compiled,
   working, tested.

   - cgicc and fast-cgi applications are working fine on their own

   - When I try to use them both everything is fine till
     a class, declared in my application which is inherited from a
     dependency library (cgicc) and a virtual function is redefined,
     then linker can not find constructors (I'm not sure about a
     direct dependency with a virtual function)

     Let me know if you need any additional information.

     Thanks.

--
www.rol.ru
Best regards,