help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] warning: inline function ... never defined

From: Angus
Subject: [help-cgicc] warning: inline function ... never defined
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:32:25 -0400

I'm running gcc 4.02 in Linux and getting the following warning:

../../../include/cgicc/HTTPCookie.h:57: warning: inline function
‘cgicc::HTTPCookie& cgicc::HTTPCookie::operator=(const cgicc::HTTPCookie&)’
used but never defined

and a similar one about MStreamable. I get these warnings by just including
the headers--even if I don't define anything. I've found a gcc bug report
that *might* indicate that this is a bogus warning. Is it anything to worry
about?