help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] Ajax with Cgi. Please help

From: Douglas Diniz
Subject: [help-cgicc] Ajax with Cgi. Please help
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:06:10 -0300

Hi.....  (Sorry for my english)

I'm working in a project (a WiFi terminal) where I want to create a page where the people can set all the wifi parameters by the web page. The page will have several buttons and textbox/combobox, where the user can set the parameters individually and on-the-fly. To accomplish that I will use Ajax to send the requests to server.
On the server I must have a C/C++ program that will receive this ajax commands and send then to Wifi main program (where the commands will be set or get) (This communication use Linux Named Pipe).

The problem is: How I send this individual commands and values to the server program, and how the server program will handle this information to see what command was sent? Using Cgi, how can I know the button that was pressed and how is the better way to send/receive this values?

Could you help me?

Thanks......