help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] getElements().begin causes seg fault

From: Igor
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] getElements().begin causes seg fault
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:24:14 +0300

Hello Angus,

   cgicc library has built in debug facilities. Turn them on to see
   what happens. It cannot crash at begin. It might crash
   at Cgicc constructor though. At the time cgi object is constructed
   all the form data is processed. If it crashes at begin then it is most
   probably some linkage problem.

   You can all so save form data that crashes cgicc and then load it
   and find out the problem.

A> I have this problem where as soon as I call begin() on the array returned by
A> getElements() I register a segmentation fault. Here's my code:
A> int main(int argc, const char *argv[]) {
A>         int nReturn = EXIT_FAILURE;
A>         try {
A>                 {
A>                         Cgicc cgi;