help-emacs-windows

Re: [h-e-w] Re: emacsclientw.exe bug: random exit status

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: emacsclientw.exe bug: random exit status
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:37:23 +0800

Kai Tetzlaff wrote:
Thanks, that definitely helped to get started. I had some problems
getting the graphics libraries working. xpm needs some additional work
since simx.h (included by xpm.h) is only available in the source package
of libxpm/gnuwin32 and it's not installed by default in gnuwin32.
I'd recommend using the libxpm source package on ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows, as it is more up to date.