help-ferret

[help-ferret] about GNUFerret

From: Daniel Aguayo C.
Subject: [help-ferret] about GNUFerret
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:21:37 -0400

hi,

I'm preparing a presentation about a Libre-Software CASE tool and I want
to talk about GNUFerret, but there isn't any official documentation on
the web to know the history, at least.

I know that the tool is very intuitive (I've been using it from about
few weeks, actually) and I'm not looking for a how-to or something like
that, but any *official* (mean, from the maintainers or developers of
the app) information about the software more than the description on the
web would be really appreciated.

regards,
--
Daniel A.C.