help-flex

Re: Developer's Pre-Release Website

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Developer's Pre-Release Website
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:45:15 -0800

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 07:56:53PM +0100, Hans Aberg wrote:

> >It's not clear what you're looking for.  If you have a CVS
> >repository on your machine, and are willing to make it available
> >for rsync, subversions can be setup to do that.  You retail master
> >control of the archive, and it's mirrored.

> >The nightly snapshot script is just an anoncvs checkout, that has
> >`cvs update; tar -czvf' run on it everyday.

> I cannot speak for what the Flex development team wants to have, by
> the suggestion that I have in my mind is to make a daily checkout of
> Flex CVS, and put it up on the same computer where the daily Bison
> checkouts are put.

There should be no reason that I can't refer to your server for the
CVS snapshots, and just do them here.  I'd really prefer it was done
in the same place.

I noticed yesterday that flex is in the non-gnu directory.  I don't
know whether that affects what I'm encouraged to do here.

--
I want to go live with the guy who came up with the phrase "Free like
beer"