help-flex

Wtrlt: flex-2.5.4a

From: Norbert Schneider
Subject: Wtrlt: flex-2.5.4a
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:31:22 +0100

Sorry, wrong place.

Best regards
Norbert Schneider

>>> Norbert Schneider 18.03.2002 17:26:10 >>>
Hi

I do have a bit of a problem with the configure. I allways get the following
messages,
even if i de-install bison and / or yacc. I'm running suse linux 7.0

checking whether we have /proc/net/dev... yes
checking for flex... flex
checking for flex 2.4 or higher... yes
checking for bison... no
configure: warning: don't have both flex and bison; reverting to lex/yacc
checking for capable lex... insufficient
configure: error: Your operating system's lex is insufficient to compile
 libpcap.  flex is a lex replacement that has many advantages, including
 being able to compile libpcap.  For more information, see
 http://www.gnu.org/software/flex/flex.html .

Have you may any advice for me, thanks.

Best regards
Norbert Schneider