help-flex

(no subject)

From: mukkavilli srikanth
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:21:02 -0700 (PDT)

hai!
     I am developing a MIB compiler. In the "imports"
section of the MIB, I have to load the modules for
checking the validity of import identifiers.For that
I have to parse different modules sequentially.

In the .l file ,
          In a while loop I used "yyin" for reading
the MIB module and "yyparse" to parse the MIB
module.The MIB module is getting opened
but the it is not getting parsed.
i=1;
char *str;
while(i<10)
{
 printf("enter the mib module\n");
 scanf("%s\n",str);
yyin=fopen(str,"r");
if(!yyin) printf("file not found\n");
else
{

//if( yyparse()==0) printf("in parsing\n");
//else printf("no parsing\n");

while(yyparse());---here it is not going into yyparse.

fclose(yyin);
}
i++;
}