help-flex

Re: Regarding EOF while reading from a file

From: Marco Draijer
Subject: Re: Regarding EOF while reading from a file
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:51:52 +0200

On the other hand, most people cannot help it that their company adds lines
like
these at the end of their e-mails (see for example below in my mail). It
would
be better to try and answer Robins' question than to offense Robins by
considering him an idiot.
Besides, the intended user of my (and Robins') e-mail is not "the list" but
all
the persons who are users of the list...

Marco