help-flex

Re: Q: processing multiple mixed data streams using bison/flex

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Q: processing multiple mixed data streams using bison/flex
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:06:19 +0200

You might try the newsgroup comp.compilers on this question. I think people would rather put the stuff in different threads, each with its own pure lexer/parser. Then each thread sends binary queries, the latter which makes sure to keep the database consistent. Thus, you need to figure out how to make a Flex/Bison combination pure.