help-flex

This Message is for your Financial Prosperity

From: MRS. E. HERYATI
Subject: This Message is for your Financial Prosperity
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:41:51 +0000

FROM; MRS. ERRY HERYATI
TELEFAX N°: +44 709 202 5297
EMAIL: address@hidden
UNITED KINGDOM.

I have access to an amount in excess of US$6.5 M, which I seek your partnership
in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for
your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

I am Mrs. ERRY HERYATI (an Indonesian by birth), I am the personal secretary to
Mr. Alexei Pichugin who was the former security Chief of YUKOS OIL company of
Russia (Russian Most Largest Oil Company), but unfortunately he was charged on
fake charges and has just been sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for murder he
did not commit and is still facing new charges in Russia. Until recently I was
living in Moscow, but had to relocate and go into exile in London where I am
currently recovering from the injuries inflicted on me during the raiding of
our offices in Moscow and  Samara, Penza, Voronezh, Orel, Bryansk, Tambov,
Lipetsk, and Ulyanovsk Regions of Central Russia. Since the Russian
government's attacks  started on our company - Yukos Oil Co., my life has been
thrown into severe mystery, I lost all I had, and today, I am in a secret
private home recovering from very fatal injuries and I have lost my ability to
talk and to hear clearly based on the severe torture I underwent in the hands
of agents of state.

The document of the above funds in question was handed over to me by Mr. Alexei
Pichugin to be used in payment for his last oil deal with Yukos Oil Co. Already
the funds have been deposited with a prime Bank where the final crediting is
expected to be carried out. While I was on this process, my boss, Mr. Alexei
Pichugin got arrested for his involvement in politics which poses treat to
President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president.

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and
I will present to you the documentation which will enable this prime Bank
transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use my share of this funds to invest
and relocate to your country so we need to conclude in the shortest possible
time.

You can only reach me through this dedicated fax number in South London where I
am hiding in exile as all phones calls to the residence where I am are bugged
and been monitored, the fax number is: +447092025297 or email address-
address@hidden, I will not be able to speak with you on phone for now as I
found it difficult to speak, but you can always drop a voice message on this
number and I will get back to you either by fax or email. As soon as I get your
willingness to cooperate with me I shall give you more details.

Thank you very much and God bless you.

MRS. ERRY HERYATI