help-flex

Multi-byte support

From: Jeff Holt
Subject: Multi-byte support
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:51:29 -0500

In May of 2001, Peter Hack conversed with Martin Thurn and Will Estes on this subject. Martin said modifying flex wasn't necessary for analyzing multi-byte streams. Will said that some work in this area was already underway.

The email address that Peter gave is no longer valid and I was unable to find the CVS repository.

I would like to assist in finishing this task if doing so is deemed valuable.

Thanks.