help-flex

Partnership between Our Sites

From: replicahause
Subject: Partnership between Our Sites
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:40:54 +0700

Dear Webmaster,

I looked at your website - http://www.mail-archive.com -

I am a member of -http://www.replicahause.com- support team Our
sites are related to but are not competitive with each other. So,
I would like to propose a link exchange partnership with your
site.

My site gets a lot of traffic every day, so a link from my site
to your site will bring in a decent amount of traffic to your
site.

Also, as you probably already know, it will improve the link
popularity and the search engine ranking of your site.

I have already added a link to your site from my site at:

http://www.replicahause.com/shopping7.html

I have used the following Title and Description for your site:

Title: The Mail Archive

I would really appreciate it if you could add a link to my site
in return.

Please use the following information for the link:

Title: Rolex Replica Watches at ReplicaHause.com

rolex watches, replica rolex daytona, replica rolex submariner at
lowest prices

Here's the HTML source code that you can copy and paste in your
site:
ReplicaHause.com</a> - Rolex replica watches, replica rolex
watches, fake rolex watches, replica rolex daytona, replica rolex
submariner at lowest prices

If you link back to me, I will be happy to put your website at
the top of my links page (along with other sites that link back
to me).

If you want me to make any changes to the Title or Description of
your link in my site, or if you have any questions about my
proposal, please feel free to send me an email.

Best Regards,
Name Tanit Kaiwikaiwanit
Support Team
http://www.replicahause.com