help-flex

Re: jeep causeless

From: Uxi Maske
Subject: Re: jeep causeless
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:25:10 -0500

4.95
5.45
9.95
23.45
5.95
9.95

license numbers, Sergeant. How did you do that? I gather you were confined to quarters. I didnt get em, my guards did. I called it a confidential security procedure. No one argued. I see. You said Swayne began to fall apart a couple of years ago. How? In what way? Like tonight. Whenever something out of the ordinary happened, hed freeze; he didnt want to make decisions. If it even smacked of Snake Lady, he wanted to bury his head in the sand until it went away. What about tonight? I saw you two arguing ... it seemed to me the sergeant was giving the general his marching orders. Youre damn right I was. Norman was in a panic-over you, over the man they called Cobra who was bringing out this heavy business about