help-flex

RE: how to "repeat " ...

From: Thurn, Martin
Subject: RE: how to "repeat " ...
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:06:52 -0400

  When you scan "repeat N", remember N and go into state R.
  When you scan a command in state R, append the command onto array A.
  When you scan "repeat_end", emit array A N times, clear A, and go back to
state INITIAL.

 - - Martin

P.S. Please send only PLAIN TEXT email to mailing lists.
P.P.S. I hope I'm not doing your homework for you 8-)