help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt]Re: Patch for scanner.l

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt]Re: Patch for scanner.l
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:52:26 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
>     Lorenzo> Thank you for the patch :-)
>
>     Lorenzo> what was the problem with the other version (I'm asking because
> I had
>     Lorenzo> not written that part, and I'd like to document the
> modification)?
>
> It allowed only characters in the set :alnum: and "-".  I happened to
> use some others.  But removing this restriction actually makes the code
> simpler, so why not?

I see: it's very important and useful, so thank you once again: I'll
include it in the next release (by few weeks).

>     Lorenzo> I noticed that you are not subscribed to the list, would you
> like me to
>     Lorenzo> subscribe you? It's a moderated list, infact I had to approve
> your
>     Lorenzo> posting as you're not member, so you won't receive spamming :-)
>
> Thanks, but no, not right now.

No problem: feel free to post messages anyway: I'll let them go to the
list :-)

if you read freshmeat you'll be notified about new releases (is this way
you got to know about gengetopt?).

thanks once again
see you soon
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail Home        : address@hidden     |
|  Mail University  : address@hidden            |