help-gengetopt

RE: [help-gengetopt] [feature-request]: -F to accept pathname

From: Gyozo, PAPP (VBuster)
Subject: RE: [help-gengetopt] [feature-request]: -F to accept pathname
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:13:38 +0200

" -----Original Message-----
" From: Lorenzo Bettini [mailto:address@hidden
" Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 12:11 PM
" To: Users list for gengetopt
"
" Gyozo, PAPP (VBuster) wrote:
" > Hi,
" >
" > " wait wait, I've just uploaded it :-)
" > "
" > " http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/gengetopt-2.17rc.tar.gz
" >
" > How does it implement this feature?
" > I can't see `--output-dir' option or such, `--filename'
" accepts paths with directory part simply?
"
" opsss!
"
" sorry I uploaded the wrong version :-(
"
" the update version is on my laptop at home; I can upload it
" in less than an hour

Now, then it's getting really interesting because -F option works as I accepted
in this version though I haven't integrated it into the build system just tried
at Cygwin's command line. OK, I'm eagerly waiting for the right RC.