help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] Re: abandoned?

From: T
Subject: [help-gengetopt] Re: abandoned?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:06:51 -0500

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:57:00 +0100, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:

> sorry for my silence, I've been busy at work since then, and I wanted to
> take time to look at your message;  I hope I'll be able to take a look
> at it this week end.

Oh, no hurry.

> are you sure you got spam from the mailing list?  It is a moderated
> mailing list, and only those who are subscribed can post (and
> subscriptions must be explicitly accepted by me), so you should not get
> spam from the mailing list.

Oh, then it is only the gmane.comp.gnu.gengetopt.general that I'm reading
having them:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.gengetopt.general/

recent messages like,

*       Make high income as Judicial Judgment Professional
*       Allow us to help you succeed financially
*       Judgment Processing Professional

> (also the archives do not contain spam).

yep, so no worry.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/