help-ggradebook

[Help-ggradebook] new purchase

From: jared simmons
Subject: [Help-ggradebook] new purchase
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:43:48 -1000

Aloha, I am planning to install ggradebook on a new "Tux Pad" Linux Laptop (not yet purchased). The primary use for this combination will be to keep track of 5th grade student's progress and generate % based
evaluations to be sent home.
Are there any major pitfalls I should be aware of?
( I have had over two years of working with a RH9 Beowulf system - this is to say I follow directions well but I am not a programmer)
Thanks - Jared Simmons